Thursday 2 January 2014

NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT

In my first post I mentioned that I would be posting some fashion blogs as well...

One of my lovely friends lent me her Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy red cut out dress for our NYE party...



I think this dress is absolutely gorgeous, I love the bright red, my friend and I are both pretty pale so I think (hope) it suited my skin tone.
The dress is size 6, however I am mostly a 8/10 so it was a bit of a squeeze. The thick material is double layered and stretchy but firm, so once I was in it sucked in all the wobbly bobbly bits and as long as I kept the tum stucked in, actually looked a pretty good fit.


 I wore my Lacoste wedge black suede boots, as they have a small, comfortable rubber wedge which was perfect as I needed to be able to walk home in the wind and rain so couldn't wear anything ridiculous. I also think these look so cute with a pair of frilly ankle socks. 



For my hair, I simply curled it all over using the Babyliss Perfect Curl (also my friends), and secured the top section on hair behind in a small ponytail after that section of hair had been backcombed to give some volume.

Hope you like this look and all had a great NEW YEARS EVE AND DAY

Love Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment