Friday 3 January 2014

JUICE JUICE JUICY JUICE and bronchitis *weep*


HELLO!

Yes, another lazy day due to the fact I have have developed bronchitis *insert many sad faces here*
I AM HOUSEBOUND and this really frustrates me! No gym pics today unfortunately.

And even though I woke up to a delicious fruit salad I have to confess, I did tuck into some chocolates, can you really blame me though?

Anyway, I have tried to make up for it by making myself a juice so here we go...

WACK OUT THE JUICER
GET YOUR VEG OUT 
WAZ IT ALL UP

For my juice today I used: 
Kale
Watercress
Cabbage
1/2 Cucumber
2x Celery
4x Carrots
An Aubergine 
An Apple
A Lime

And then my Dad came along and added a whole ginger ( I DO NOT RECOMMEND. ADD A THUMB SIZED PORTION. THUMB SIZED)

So thanks for that Dad...

Anyway, I will sip on that killer tonight after my very exiting veg dinner... CANNOT WAIT, er...

FYI, I will be adding some beauty, skin care and more fashion blogs soon, when I feel a tad better.

See you soon,
Love Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment